We capture information about you to improve your experience as part of the SRHLZBTH Community.
We take your privacy very seriously. SRHLZBTH is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. To help us provide you with stuff you love, we capture information about you, to enhance your experience. Our goal is to be as clear and transparent as possible about what information we collect from our customers and how we use and protect your personal information.
This notice (together with our Terms & Conditions) outline how we may collect, use, store and process your personal information.
Please remember that you can manage your information and protect your privacy at anytime.
- Shall be processed lawfully and transparently;
- Shall be limited to what is necessary for processing;
- Shall be kept up to date with every effort to erase or rectify without delay;
- Shall be processed securely;
- Shall not be shared with third parties;
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We also protect the security of your data during transmission using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption software on our website.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
We may collect the following information about you. ‘Personal Information’ means any information relating to an individual, which can identify them – either directly or indirectly.
- Contact details information such as your full name, address (if applicable, both billing and delivery addresses), telephone number (landlines and mobile numbers) and email address(es);
- Information about the device you use to browse our websites including the IP address and device type;
- Your marketing preferences;
- Personal data including your age or date of birth, gender;
- Online browsing activities on our website including which items you store in your shopping cart - see cookies policy for details of this;
- Information connected with any purchases made on our website including financial and transaction data;
- Correspondence and communications with us including relating to complaints, disputes and claims;
This personal information will be collected when you do any of these:
- Set up an account on the SRHLZBTH website
- Place an order on the SRHLZBTH website
- Sign up for our newsletter or subscribe to any other services SRHLZBTH offer
- Fill out any forms on the SRHLZBTH website
- When you browse our website
Our website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information relating to children under the age of 13. If you are under 13 you should not use our Site, Social Media or provide any information about yourself including without limitation your name, address, email address or any screen name or user name you may use.
MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS & OPTING OUT
If you purchase or willingly give us your email address, you will receive marketing messages by email to inform you on our new products and offers.
Data collected during your visit to our website may be used to create ads on third party websites that you may visit. Those ads are created via pixels and are based on information such as search history.
You can at any time decide to unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the end of the email, or by emailing us: email@example.com. We will try our best to process your request promptly, but it may take a few days for your opt-out or unsubscribe request to be changed.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information for the following:
- To personalise your experience on our site
- To allow us to handle your enquiry, deliver products and process any payments and refunds.
- To update you on your works and completion status
- For statistical, analytical or survey purposes, to allow us to improve our websites and their services to you.
- If you choose to consent, to notify you of products or special offers that we feel may be of interest to you
SHARING, ACCESSING AND CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third party companies.
We may share your personal information with companies who assist us in operating the website and in servicing you. Please do note that any service providers we do and will work with, meet the requirements of the GDPR.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Where you request access to your information, we are required to use all reasonable measures to verify your identity before doing so. These measures only exist to protect your information and to reduce risk of identity fraud, theft or unauthorised access to your information.
We therefore kindly ask you to send us original or certified copies of the following documentation: passport, identity card, birth certificate or driving licence. One of those above documents is required in order to request personal information.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITE OR SOCIAL MEDIA
You have the following rights:
- The right to be informed about how we use and process your data.
- The right to access and copy of the information that we hold on you.
- The right to rectify any inaccurate or incomplete data.
- The right to be forgotten and erased from our records
- The right to restrict processing of your data
- The right to data portability, to have your personal data provided to you by us.
- The right to object to certain types of processing such a direct marketing.
- The right to withdraw consent of us processing your data
- The right to campaign to a Supervisory Authority in any event that SRHLZBTH has not correctly responded to your request.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We will hold your personal data for as long as you are you have an account and for as long as is necessary to comply with our legal/regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or enforce our terms and conditions.
When we no longer need to retain your personal data, it will be deleted or be anonymised so that you can no longer be identified from it.
We securely destroy all financial information once we have used it and no longer need it.
NEED TO CONTACT US?
THINGS YOU CAN DO TO ENHANCE THE PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA
We recommend that you take the following measures to help to protect your online safety:
- Keep your account passwords strictly private
- When creating a password, use at least 8 characters with a word/number/character combinations. Choose something that is not easily guessed by hackers such as your name, email address, birth date or other personal data that can be easily obtained.
- Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
SRHLZBTH will not carry out any SMS marketing, however discussion of works may take place over SMS when necessary upon agreement at consultation. When jobs are complete, numbers will be deleted from file after 6 months.